Thank for your interest in seeking community partnership support from the MacKellar Group
Our family and entire team take great pride in being actively engaged in the communities in which we operate. It is a vitally important aspect of our company culture and DNA.
These guidelines are designed to assist organisations in assessing the suitability of their community program, project or fundraising objectives against the key pillars of the MacKellar Group’s organisational values and strategic pillars.
Our Community Partnerships Approach
The MacKellar Group seeks to support organisations, programs and projects that are aligned to our company family values, our organisational culture and reflect the interests and passions of our collective team.
There are three key pillars of MacKellar Group’s community partnership strategy:
- We are deeply passionate about supporting young Australians to develop their talents to achieve their aspirations and dreams
- Supporting the regional communities in which the MacKellar Group operates is important to our business and our people
- Supporting community and charitable initiatives that promote health, diversity and inclusion and positively improve access and service quality for all Australians
You can view a list of current community partnerships here: https://www.mackellargroup.com.au/community-support
Applications are assessed on a quarterly basis as per the below table:
Notice of Advice
Please note that all proposals must be submitted by the online form below.
For sponsorship applications, in your submission, please address the below key information that will be used to assess the application:
- Who or what parties will be benefit from the sponsorship funds requested
- What are the intended outcomes desired from the sponsorship for the benefiting parties
- What will be the geographic reach of the sponsorship
- In what ways will the community benefit from the sponsorship
- Detail where appropriate what the opportunities are for MacKellar Group employees to participate in the sponsorship
- Is any form of exclusivity offered within the sponsorship
- Proposed length of sponsorship
For donation requests, in your submission please address the below key information that will be used to assess the application:
- What specifically will the proposed donation be used to fund
- What are the intended outcomes for the community from the use of the donated funds
- What is the geographic reach expected in terms of the outcomes from the donation
- Detail where appropriate what the opportunities are for MacKellar Group employees to participate in the community initiative